Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Rainy Birthday


Today is the 34th anniversary of this picture. No, thank goodness, this is not the new baby Boone...it is me, on my birthday. This picture has been described throughout my life as "a Polish truck driver making an obscene finger gesture". (No offense to you Polish truck drivers out there.) I think it says, "Don't mess with me" but it could just be, "I'm cranky; I have gas!"
-Those two things are easily confused, from what I hear. I am glad that this picture was not destroyed, as my grandmother originally advised...it has provided years of laughs and family entertainment.

I am getting ready for the Boones to visit this weekend. I am looking forward to showing them our apartment, and all of the preparations for the baby. If my ankles will return to a width narrower than my feet, I will be in business to walk about and entertain too!

Tonight, we get to hear Alfred Brendel at Carnegie Hall. It is a rainy day in NYC, and I am hoping that some form of raincoat in this house still fits me right now. "Tarp" attire is just not the fashion statement I care to make...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SECOND DAUGHTER. IT IS SUCH FUN TWO HAVE TWO GIRLS. TO HAVE TWO JESSICA'S ...WELL THATS JUST STRANGE.

I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY DISPITE YOU OVERLY LARGE FEET. SOAKEM UP CUZ WE GONNA DO SOME WALKIN

DAD - E - O