Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bath Time

Well, its another Wednesday here at the Boone's, which means I am home from work, attempting to work from home. It isn't too hard to work from home with Owen and Jess, they are pretty quiet during the day. The trouble has been getting things to work on. It is easier to pick up a couple hours to fill in the gaps when I am there and looking at the internet. So today I only have an hour or two of paperwork. Things are supposed to pick up next week.

So instead of working today, I decided to give Owen a bath.
For those of you that haven't tried this, "Get your own kid, this one is mine!" I mean, it is quite an adventure. It is easier to just get in with him. Owen loves the water. It is the only time we have seen him stretch out to his full length. (now 21 inches) Jess took a bath with him last week, and I got my chance today. It is amazing how well he floats. I sink like a stone when I swim, but he just needs on hand under his head and he is happy as can be. I have to hold his feet down to get him to be more upright.





Its a pretty adorable adventure, so of course we have pictures. Annabelle likes to sit on the edge of the tub and watch, occasionally taking a drink. (The crossed eyes are cute, but not typical)

This afternoon our friends Amir and Suzanne are coming for a visit. We will have some pictures of that too.

Have a great afternoon, Chris

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Thanks for the pics! Owen is a natural water baby. I love his bright-eyed look in the first picture!

I think Owen should have his own pool - you could set it up in the living room.

Happy visiting with your friends.
Love, Grandma Crystal

Jan Boone said...

He's such a cutie! I'm sure that's an original comment, but I can't seem to stop saying it...
Say "hi" to Amir for us. Has he picked up a little Carolina accent?

Love,
Mom