Thursday, January 31, 2008

The word is out...We're Moving!

I have been falling behind with my blogosphere up-keep the last month, mainly because we have been busy planning a move back to Cincinnati, Ohio. Yesterday, Chris gave his notice at work...and tomorrow will be his last day. The two-minute outpouring of love from Chris' boss (that's the sum total of both yesterday's outpouring and today's outpouring) really made his time here worthwhile. And that's all I have to say about that. (I guess I don't really need to wonder why Retta sent me that website link about sarcasm...)

We will be traveling to Pittsburgh over the weekend of Feb. 16th, and then on to Cincinnati for apartment hunting at the start of that week. We are excited! Our official move date will be March 3rd. Anyone want to come pack or babysit? :)

Here's what you really came to see...Boo Boo pictures. You might not recognize him. He is the GIANT smiling child in the center.









1 comment:

Christopher said...

Moving? I can't believe I didn't come see you while you were right there in NY! I bet a certain Flanders girl must be happy, though.