Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday night

End of the weekend blues. Owen and I hung out in Bristol, Conn. while Chris was there for work this past week. We came home yesterday afternoon, and Chris just returned there this evening. He won't be home until Thursday. Our weekend went fast!

I don't have a lot to report, so I am just going to post some cute recent pictures!


This is what Owen looks like before we go out in the cold


"No matter how much they scrub me in my bath, they always say I have 'Pooh' on my head afterward...I think they are missing something!"


I honestly don't know what was happening in this moment. But he looks cute.

Daddy and Owen did a little swimming at the hotel in the evenings. The water was not terribly warm, and there were kids rough-housing at the deep end of the pool, creating a lot of noise around us. It has been over two months since Owen's last swimming adventure, and I think he had forgotten how much he liked it the first time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet!