Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Vacation starts tomorrow!

Sorry it has been a while since my last posting. We have just been swamped with Christmas shopping and preparations, and Chris has been in and out of town for the last two weeks for work. Owen has been doing all of the baking and I did cards, Phoebe wrapped all of the gifts, and quite frankly, Annabelle has just been lying around doing nothing!

We leave tomorrow, and drive to Pittsburgh for an overnight stay on our way to Ohio. On Saturday, we will drive directly to "Poling Christmas"(that's Chris's Grandparents)... a large family event, where I'm pretty sure the children under the age of 5 outnumber the adults nowadays! Owen will be in heaven! We are driving with baby, luggage, and two cats to our holiday destination. After Poling Christmas, we will continue on to Cincinnati for the rest of the week.

Owen is doing well these days. We are weaning him, and should be done in a couple weeks. I am delighted to have done it, and to soon be done with it! There has been some biting lately, which is chasing all sentimentality out the window as we come to this completion. I'm also having acne to rival when I was first pregnant (NO, I am not pregnant again!) so I am looking forward to my hormones finding their "new" normal once O-man is completely weaned. Owen is eating solids like a champ, and gaining weight steadily now that he is getting formula every day. Hurray!

and now, some delightful out-takes from recent pictures we had taken. I'll add a movie this evening...check back soon!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgous family. I should think that if Anabelle is just lying around, the least she could do is take some pics and videos and post them to the blog. Felines...ugh!
Have a safe trip! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oops! Of course you're actually more gorgeous than you are gorgous? Can you tell I work in the printing industry for a living? I haven't been a proofreader for years.